- Program( prospective programs that can be conducted and short overview on them) may be hyperlink to previous functions.( added……….)
- ViewPoints Research Institute
- Digital Hollywood Japan
- SM Foundation Nepal
- Y. Hayasaka, Japan
- SeaGate Club
- Collaborating schools
- St. Xavier
- St. Mary’s
- Little Angels
- Rato Bangla
- Rupy’s International
- Ideal Model
- Modern Indian
- IJ Pioneer
- Download software(must come in flash, might be somewhere on the corner of the home…….Added)
- Photos( on photo gallery….Added)
- Video( on video gallery.Added)
- Collaboration schools
- Program for parents
- Program for housewives
- Program for winter vacation ( how about making this trainings scroll on the corner?)…………..ADDDED
Program for Children, program for parents, program for housewives, program for winter vacation, SLC, 10+2 …can be put into special target group category and when cursor is taken to that part these categories will appear……)
SeaGate Special Scholarship Training
Sponsored by: Mr Y. Hayasaka and View Point Research Institute, Los Angeles, USA
Project: Squeak, Programming, Designing, Multimedia and 3D Modeling and Animation Technology
Duration: 16 wks (4 months)
Important for: Social Status, Education and Career
Target Group: Selected Students, Class 4 to 9 (Boarding Schools)
Contribution: Nominal + Registration: Rs 100 + Requires two photos
Objectives: Empower students through latest technologies.
- Exposure to the technology
- Networking with students from other schools
- Helps in Maths and Science learning
- These three programs and Squeak are the foundations for all walks of life now and in future
- Learn latest computing technology that is required for life.
- Only selected students from selected schools
- All students are counseled and interviewed with their parents before selection
- One selected student can recommend one student from class 4 – 9
- He/s will also get the same privileges as you do.
- Selected students will feel superior in their class in their school.
- Recommended student can be from any school.
- None selected students are not allowed.
- Homogeneous group
- Great financial saving for you
- Great networking with the students from other schools.
- Mass communication through two minute speech
- Personality development
- Develops positive attitude
- Builds confidence
- Life will be faster and ahead of others
- Supported by Viewpoints Research Institute, USA and Y. Hayasaka
- Project preparation and development.
- Your life will be different within 4 months.
- And you will be a member of SeaGate and Profit from IT
- Adds value in their intelligence
- Parents will be satisfied with the progress they see in their children.
- Brings hope and joy at home.
- Children will develop logical thinking while learning different computer applications and interacting with different people.
- Children will develop personality through presentation and learn how to get the work done from other friends